Latest Posts

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES: PULL FROM YOUR RESERVOIR.


PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME


Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom... (Colossians 3:16).

Your reaction to challenges and adversities of life will be to the extent of the Word of God you have inside you; the reservoir of the Word that's stored up in your spirit. In the day of crisis, you're to pull from that reservoir of the Word in you; meaning that your response would be ready-made, programmed ahead by the Word.

Let's take for instance that a situation has arisen at work or in your finances or your health. What would your reaction be? Your reaction would be entirely based on what you've stored in your reservoir.

If you've programmed yourself through the years with the Word, to understand, that come what may, greater is He that's in you than he that's in the world, there'd be no room for fear. If you've programmed yourself to understand that you're a partaker of the divine nature; an associate of the God-kind, you'd not be afraid. Rather, you'd begin to prophesy and declare the Word in and over that situation. 

The Word of God that you've learnt, including the one you're learning right now, isn't for nothing. It'll put you over in the day of trouble. That's why the Word shouldn't only be in your head; allow it to permeate every fibre of your being, every bone of your body! Keep it in your heart and in your mouth always.

If you notice any anomaly in any part of your body, from the reservoir in your spirit, release the Word: "In the Name of Jesus, I'm a partaker of the divine nature! The life of God is in every cell of my blood, in every bone of my body, and in every fibre of my being! I am "uninfectable"; the Holy Ghost perambulates in my body!" The divine life is in my muscles! It's in my bones! It's in my skin! I'm fully vitalised by the Holy Ghost!"

No devil can stand it when you make such bold, faith-filled declarations, from the reservoir of your spirit. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Lord, I'm yielded to your Word to perfect its ministry in me, to permeate my entire being, producing life in me! Your Word is working in me strong, propelling me in the path of greatness as I fulfil my destiny in you, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Please do download more life changing messages through the link:
http://bit.ly/2jbyFK0 
 
FURTHER STUDY:
Joshua 1:8 NIV 
Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

Matthew 12:35 
A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

1 Timothy 1:18 
This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare; 

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 5:21-43 
Leviticus 22-23

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 16:21-28 
Exodus 3


No comments