Latest Posts

"The only one that holds my hands & never let's me go" - Femi Fani-Kayode's wife praises him on his birthday today


'
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode is celebrating his birthday today, October 16th. His wife/mother of his son, Precious Chikwendu shared a message via social media praising him for being special, fearless and her solution maker. She wrote:
"That special one, the only one that holds my hands and never let's me go, my teacher, my friend, my partner in debates and arguments, he who never lets me walk alone in my worries and thoughts, my solution maker, my personal doctor, ever kind and gentle, my entertainer with whom I find no dull moment even in the midst of tough times, Lotanna's superman, The fearless one and bravest . May your years be blessed, may joy never depart from your sight, you will continue to win no matter what is thrown at you because you truly are the beloved of the most high God and when your accusers are tired they will have no options than to swallow their words and rain blessings on you cause you are blessed of the Lord and he shall bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you. My prayer today and always is that he will take you to that height which he has promised,bless you with good health and wisdom , protect you from all shades of evil and never leave you. Happy birthday Honey💋💋💋💋💋💋❤❤❤❤"

No comments